Board of Appraisers meeting Wednesday, April 27th at 9:00AM
A NEW VOLUNTARY COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAM:
click image below
NL Board of Appraisers Initial Meeting September 15, 10AM Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89091454844 Phone: 1-877-853-5257 (toll-free) Meeting ID: 890-9145-4844 This is primarily an administrative start up meeting to introduce everyone, familiarize them with the open...
Newman Lake Flood Control Zone District 2021 Fall Open House September 15, 5-7PM Where: Virtual Conference via Zoom; Click Link to Join: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85674845677
Starr & Trent Intersection David and Krista Schreiber recently (2021) purchased property north of Trent Avenue overlooking Newman Lake and access their property via Starr Road. They love their new location and living in Spokane County. However, they have some...
The “Fair and Equitable Assessment” petition, brought forth by community members in 2016 is being acted on by the Spokane County Board of Commissioners. Three appraisers are being hired to start the process of reassessing NLFCZD parcels! Many thanks goes to community...
Newman Lake, WA
Important Contact Information
- Emergency Response – Call 9-1-1
- Crime Check – Phone: (509) 456-2233 to report any unusual activity
- Newman Lake Fire & Rescue – Phone: (509) 226-1482 · (509) 226-5384
- Newman Lake S.C.O.P.E. – Sheriff Community Oriented Policing Effort. Phone: (509) 226-4357
- Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Marine Enforcement: Deputy James Ebel, (509) 477-7608
- Inland Power & Light – Phone – (509) 747-7151. Power outage report line (877) 668-8243. Website Link to report and monitor power outages.
- Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife – Spokane Office – (509) 892-1001 for assistance with wildlife encounters – moose, cougars, etc