WELCOME TO NEWMAN LAKE!
A NEW VOLUNTARY COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAM:
click image below
Starr & Trent Intersection David and Krista Schreiber recently (2021) purchased property north of Trent Avenue overlooking Newman Lake and access their property via Starr Road. They love their new location and living in Spokane County. However, they have some...
The “Fair and Equitable Assessment” petition, brought forth by community members in 2016 is being acted on by the Spokane County Board of Commissioners. Three appraisers are being hired to start the process of reassessing NLFCZD parcels! Many thanks goes to community...
For immediate release: August 7, 2021 Contact: Teresa McCallion, Communications, 360-701-7991 Harmful algae blooms found in Washington lakes and rivers Blooms can be toxic to humans, pets, and wildlife OLYMPIA -- Washington State Department of Health is advising the...
Information from Spokane County on the water quality this summer: Happy Friday, Newman Lake Community! We have been getting quite a wide variety of questions on various observations at the lake this summer, so rather than reply individually, we put together an...
Newman Lake, WA
Important Contact Information
- Emergency Response – Call 9-1-1
- Crime Check – Phone: (509) 456-2233 to report any unusual activity
- Newman Lake Fire & Rescue – Phone: (509) 226-1482 · (509) 226-5384
- Newman Lake S.C.O.P.E. – Sheriff Community Oriented Policing Effort. Phone: (509) 226-4357
- Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Marine Enforcement: Deputy James Ebel, (509) 477-7608
- Inland Power & Light – Phone – (509) 747-7151. Power outage report line (877) 668-8243. Website Link to report and monitor power outages.
- Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife – Spokane Office – (509) 892-1001 for assistance with wildlife encounters – moose, cougars, etc