FREE Annual July 4th Poker Run | 11:30AM-2PM
A NEW VOLUNTARY COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAM:
click image below
Jump in your boat, kayak, or paddle board and get ready for the Newman Lake Property Owners Association's annual Fourth of July Poker Run. It's easy to participate - just visit a participating dock (they each have a yellow flag) and pick up your game card. Everyone in...
SATURDAY APRIL 23rd - Clean Up Day & NL Fire & Rescue Open House Saturday April 23 Annual NL Clean Up Day & Dock Demo Day 8am-2pm AND Newman Lake Fire & Rescue Open House 10am - 2pm Thank you to Sunshine Disposal for donating the dumpsters and Old...
Spokane County Community Feedback For American Rescue Plan Funds The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, through the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund, has provided just over $ 101 million to Spokane County to “aide in pandemic relief, address its...
In hopes of reducing phosphorous in Newman Lake, Gonzaga students, Lands Council install beaver dam analogs
By Eli Francovich Spokesman Review November 11, 2021 On an overcast afternoon, 20 Gonzaga University seniors garbed in waders did what they could to mimic beavers. The students, all seniors in civil engineering, wove pine boughs between poles driven into the bed of...
Newman Lake, WA
Important Contact Information
- Emergency Response – Call 9-1-1
- Crime Check – Phone: (509) 456-2233 to report any unusual activity
- Newman Lake Fire & Rescue – Phone: (509) 226-1482 · (509) 226-5384
- Newman Lake S.C.O.P.E. – Sheriff Community Oriented Policing Effort. Phone: (509) 226-4357
- Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Marine Enforcement: Deputy James Ebel, (509) 477-7608
- Inland Power & Light – Phone – (509) 747-7151. Power outage report line (877) 668-8243. Website Link to report and monitor power outages.
- Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife – Spokane Office – (509) 892-1001 for assistance with wildlife encounters – moose, cougars, etc