Next Board of Appraisers meeting on Wednesday, January 19th at 10:00am. You can access the meeting via the link below: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89091454844
A NEW VOLUNTARY COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAM:
click image below
Spokane County Community Feedback For American Rescue Plan Funds The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, through the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund, has provided just over $ 101 million to Spokane County to “aide in pandemic relief, address its...
In hopes of reducing phosphorous in Newman Lake, Gonzaga students, Lands Council install beaver dam analogs
By Eli Francovich Spokesman Review November 11, 2021 On an overcast afternoon, 20 Gonzaga University seniors garbed in waders did what they could to mimic beavers. The students, all seniors in civil engineering, wove pine boughs between poles driven into the bed of...
Exciting things happening at NL to assist reducing phosphorus entering the lake. The Lands Council, USFWS, and Gonzaga University are excited to announce that they've just finished pounding over 400 wood posts in an effort to build 18 beaver dam analogs (BDAs) along...
NL Board of Appraisers Initial Meeting September 15, 10AM Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89091454844 Phone: 1-877-853-5257 (toll-free) Meeting ID: 890-9145-4844 This is primarily an administrative start up meeting to introduce everyone, familiarize them with the open...
Newman Lake, WA
Important Contact Information
- Emergency Response – Call 9-1-1
- Crime Check – Phone: (509) 456-2233 to report any unusual activity
- Newman Lake Fire & Rescue – Phone: (509) 226-1482 · (509) 226-5384
- Newman Lake S.C.O.P.E. – Sheriff Community Oriented Policing Effort. Phone: (509) 226-4357
- Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Marine Enforcement: Deputy James Ebel, (509) 477-7608
- Inland Power & Light – Phone – (509) 747-7151. Power outage report line (877) 668-8243. Website Link to report and monitor power outages.
- Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife – Spokane Office – (509) 892-1001 for assistance with wildlife encounters – moose, cougars, etc