ANNUAL CLEAN UP DAY & *NEW* DOCK DEMO DAY
Save the date! APRIL 24th. 8am - 1pm. Join the NLPOA at the public launch and help pick up road-side trash & demo docks!
A NEW VOLUNTARY COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAM:
click image below
Newman Lake Clean Up Day – April 24th! New this year – Dock Demo Day – Same day as road-side clean up! TIME: 8am – 1pm WHERE: Meet at Newman Lake Fish & Fish game public launch Saturday morning 8am - 1pm VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Click here for volunteer needs and sign...
NEWMAN LAKE FLOOD CONTROL ZONE DISTRICT ADVISORY BOARD VACANCIES The Newman Lake Flood Control Zone District (NLFCZD) is currently accepting applications to fill two (2) upcoming terms that are expiring on January 1, 2021, on the Advisory Board. [button...
Newman Lake, WA
Important Contact Information
- Emergency Response – Call 9-1-1
- Crime Check – Phone: (509) 456-2233 to report any unusual activity
- Newman Lake Fire & Rescue – Phone: (509) 226-1482 · (509) 226-5384
- Newman Lake S.C.O.P.E. – Sheriff Community Oriented Policing Effort. Phone: (509) 226-4357
- Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Marine Enforcement: Deputy James Ebel, (509) 477-7608
- Inland Power & Light – Phone – (509) 747-7151. Power outage report line (877) 668-8243. Website Link to report and monitor power outages.
- Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife – Spokane Office – (509) 892-1001 for assistance with wildlife encounters – moose, cougars, etc