Please click the link to download the PDF version of the Trent/Starr traffic report as prepared by the DOT. CLICK HERE to access the report.
Bring the family to the Newman Lake Property Owner’s Association Annual Ice Cream Social next Tuesday, Aug. 29 from 4-6 p.m. at the Newman Lake Fire Department, 9324 N Starr Rd, Newman Lake, WA 99025. The event is free and welcome to all. In addition to ice cream (and...
SATURDAY APRIL 29rd - Clean Up Day Saturday April 29 Annual NL Clean Up Day & Dock Demo Day 8am-12pm Please join us to help clean up our community! Pick up trash bags and be assigned a location at the public launch. Bring trash back to the launch or leave on...
Tip #1: Rethink Your Fertilizer Plan! While lawns and gardens need nutrients for health, the timing of your application and the nutrient load are important to understand. Too much fertilizer along with bad timing feed algae in our lake and we all want a LONG...
Newman Lake, WA
Important Contact Information
- Emergency Response – Call 9-1-1
- Crime Check – Phone: (509) 456-2233 to report any unusual activity
- Newman Lake Fire & Rescue – Phone: (509) 226-1482 · (509) 226-5384
- Newman Lake S.C.O.P.E. – Sheriff Community Oriented Policing Effort. Phone: (509) 226-4357
- Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Marine Enforcement: Deputy James Ebel, (509) 477-7608
- Inland Power & Light – Phone – (509) 747-7151. Power outage report line (877) 668-8243. Website Link to report and monitor power outages.
- Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife – Spokane Office – (509) 892-1001 for assistance with wildlife encounters – moose, cougars, etc