Linda Schulz Rivers was recognized by the Inland Northwest Blood Center for the blood drives she has coordinated over the years! Actually – at their April 11th event, she was named BLOOD DRIVE COORDINATOR OF THE YEAR! Wow! We are so proud of you Linda! We are also proud of the way the Newman Lake Community responds to your blood drives!
- In hopes of reducing phosphorous in Newman Lake, Gonzaga students, Lands Council install beaver dam analogs
- Beaver Dam Analogs Installation Begins
- NL Board of Appraisers Initial Meeting Sept 15, 10AM
- Newman Lake Flood Control Zone District 2021 Fall Open House – Sept 15, 5-7PM
- Newman Lake Traffic Concerns