Ice Cream Social August 31 | 5PM-7PM | NL Fire Station
A NEW VOLUNTARY COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAM:
click image below
Information from Spokane County on the water quality this summer: Happy Friday, Newman Lake Community! We have been getting quite a wide variety of questions on various observations at the lake this summer, so rather than reply individually, we put together an...
Update on the Milfoil Treatment happening this year at NL. It is not occurring during August!! Good Morning Newman Lake Community, The Newman Lake Flood Control Zone District (NLFCZD) has scheduled an approximately 60-acre herbicide treatment to control Eurasian...
If you own five acres or more of forested property in Washington, you might want to know about something called “designated forest land”. The State of Washington encourages you to be a responsible citizen with property by providing a tax assessment option for forest...
Hello Newman Lake Community! What is happening? A one-time alum treatment application is happening next week at Newman Lake. Where is the treatment occurring? In an area that is approximately 120-140 acres in size, where the depth of the lake is greater than 8 meters...
Newman Lake, WA
Important Contact Information
- Emergency Response – Call 9-1-1
- Crime Check – Phone: (509) 456-2233 to report any unusual activity
- Newman Lake Fire & Rescue – Phone: (509) 226-1482 · (509) 226-5384
- Newman Lake S.C.O.P.E. – Sheriff Community Oriented Policing Effort. Phone: (509) 226-4357
- Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Marine Enforcement: Deputy James Ebel, (509) 477-7608
- Inland Power & Light – Phone – (509) 747-7151. Power outage report line (877) 668-8243. Website Link to report and monitor power outages.
- Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife – Spokane Office – (509) 892-1001 for assistance with wildlife encounters – moose, cougars, etc